In response to the increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in Myanmar, StarCity management will escalate our crisis management to level 2 starting April 10, 2020 until further notice.
In Level 2 of our crisis management, we will be implementing the following regulations and procedures to protect the health and safety of our residents, staff and their dependents. All the procedures and the regulation we implemented will be in-line with the recommendation by the Yangon Regional Government.
- We do not recommend new residents moving into Star City during this period. Under exceptional circumstances, if you do so please ensure to obtain health screening records (Validity 48hrs) and travel declaration forms as below:
- Foreigners: as advised by the local immigration office and
- Locals: Please fill up travel declaration forms at our Management Offices/Security Desks.
- Residents are recommended to practice social distancing within the Estate.
- ID cards have been issued to residents, drivers, staff and helpers.
- All entries will be checked and control at the entrance security gate. Residents are requested to practice “stay home” during 10th to 19th April by the Government, however, should you require to go out, you are requested to fill in the access form at the Security.
- Visitors to the Estate shall be subjected to the following procedures at the entrance gate.
- To register and exchange security pass at the security gate if you are visiting a resident of TED.
- No overnight stay will be allowed in the estate.
- Taxi Drivers are not allowed to exit the vehicles when entering the estate. They can pick up and drop off passengers.
- Basic Estate Management services will continue to operate with reduced staff.
- Golf course will remain open for Residents Only.
- All project works will be suspended from 10th April 2020 to 19th April 2020.
- Temperature checks will continue on all individuals (Staff, Residents and Visitors) at entrance of the estate.
We encourage your cooperation and seek your understanding during this period to prevent the virus spread and to minimize the risk of infection entering our estate. We would also like to remind all us to be vigilant in protecting yourself and the people around you, by following basic protective measures recommended by the Ministry of Health & Sports.
Do not hesitate to write to us with any specific concerns and clarification you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be communicating with you regularly with information and updates through our official communication channels.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
- Pun Hlaing Clinic at StarCity
- Clinic Phone Number: 09 449523534
- Doctor on call: 09 974052769
- Yangon Regional Department of Public Health: 09-449001261, 09-794510057
- Mandalay Regional Department of Public Health: 09-2000344, 09-43099526
- Central Epidemiology Unit: 067-3431432, 067-3431434, 09-429228991, 09-459149477
- Public Health Emergency Operation Center: 067-3420268
- Thanlyin Hospital: 056-21 511
- Chan Myae Myitta Private Hospital: 09-42012 3047
- Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital – 01 368 4323, 09 421042679
- Official Covid-19 Hotlines – 09756341601, 09756341602
Star City Management