StarCity being a community-driven organization, the health, safety and wellbeing of Star City community is our highest priority. With reference to the announcement from World Health Organization on March 12, 2020, the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) has been declared as Pandemic.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that we will be suspending any estate events and gathering until further notice by the government. We also like to encourage you to suspend all planned gatherings and events in the Estate.
This is a preventive measure in response to follow the Myanmar President Office request, which advises not to host any public events/ festivals until end of April, 2020.
We encourage your cooperation and seek your understanding while we implement our crisis management plans in response to Covid19. Let us work together to minimize risk of infection entering our estate. We would also like to remind all us to be vigilant in protecting yourself and the people around you, by following basic protective measures recommended by the ministry of health. https://www.mohs.gov.mm/
Please do not hesitate to write to us any specific concerns and clarification you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be communicating with you regularly with information and updates.
For further medical inquiries and information please contact.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
- Yangon Regional Department of Public Health: 09-449001261, 09-794510057
- Mandalay Regional Department of Public Health: 09-2000344, 09-43099526
- Central Epidemiology Unit: 067-3431432, 067-3431434, 09-429228991, 09-459149477
- Public Health Emergency Operation Center: 067-3420268
- Thanlyin Hospital: 056-21 511
- Chan Myae Myitta Private Hospital: 09-42012 3047
Star City Management