- leading the team in conducting field, planning, coordination and implement surveying works.
- Set out survey points for construction purposes.
- Monitoring and ensuring correctness of the survey data and measurement during construction progress
- Performing mathematical calculations to determine and confirm surveying measurements.
- Marking and delineating boundaries and reference points on a property or section of land.
- Support the Manager in leading, developing, mentoring, motivating, and continuously improving a team of technical staff and cross functional team members.
- Contribute to professional service delivery, through contract management, administration, and auditing of professional service providers, and assisting in resource allocation by liaising with colleagues.
- Conduct handing over inspection & record handover defect, participate in closing out documents.
- Able to perform ad-hoc jobs assigned by Manager.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years experienced in related field.
- High level of computer literacy, with Microsoft Office, Proficiency Auto Card, and Microsoft Project
- Require riding Motorcycle skillfully on project site.
- Able to perform under tight pressure.
- Intermediate command in English and Take responsibilities with strong determination.
- Positive Attitude to work and able to work under pressure.
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192