Essential Function 1
- Monitor and review master construction schedule and preparation of catch-up program, if applicable.
- Monitor and supervise contractors, ensure compliance to the quality procedures & standard of workmanship. Checking on quality and quantity of work by subcontractors.
- Preparation of detailed schedule for the site team to follow accordingly & completed in time.
- Report drawing discrepancies & technical difficulties to CM/PM.
- Preparation of detailed method statements and work instructions for construction.
- Coordinates between sub-contractors/vendors/internal departments and monitor site manpower / material / equipment demands to meet schedules.
- Liaise with the design team on the submission related to structural and architectural matters.
- Plan all works on site, including program schedules and construction methods, forecast equipment, material and manpower requirement, and control usage and wastages of all.
- Adherence to safety practices in the workplace.
- Ability to identify potential and occurring problems that affect the schedule of work at site and recommend solutions to relevant team / department.
- Ensuring that the site works are completed with high quality standards and adhering to safety requirements throughout the project.
Essential Function 2
- Attend kick off / start up meeting
- Attend weekly contractor construction site meeting
- Knowledge of Safety
- QA/QC items
- Site coordination
- From time to time you may be expected to execute other duties and projects as are reasonably required of your job, in order to maintain, promote, develop and expand the business of our estate and its interests
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- BE / AGTI (Civil), At least 6 years’ experience in construction (ID works)