- Dealing with prospective customer and moving around with the customer and showing the Star City products.
- Convince the customer to buy the product and negotiates the sales and close the sales properly.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing relevant information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profitable opportunities.
- Trying to be proactive in selling properties by achieving of the marketing sales targets.
- Dealing with the homeowner at the Land Grant Transactions.
- Follow up on payment collection.
- Handling customer enquiries and coordinating with other departments and entities for Homeowner’s requirements.
- Supporting the Sales manager and other colleagues.
- Achieving the sales targets and sales quotas
- Achieving the assigned personal daily sales calls, telephone calls and prospect research targets and quotas
- 2 Years work experience in Sales, Customer Service or related field.
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Presentation, Prospecting Skills, and Innovative Sales Planning
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Professional attitude and appearance, good communication and public relation
- Able to use MS Office Application, Internet & Email
- Team player with high cooperation attitude
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192