- Present & sell the service & product of company for current and potential clients
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction, retention and resolve all client concerns
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Plan and manage assigned accounts to maximize potential
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special development, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Develop and implement special sales activities
- Handle customer service-related tasks and requests, Establish and maintain the customer relationship with current and potential
- Able to perform ad-hoc jobs assigned by the Manager
- 1-2 Years & above work experienced in related field
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must have a positive attitude with the ability to remain flexible, Customer service mindset and attitude.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in using MS Office Applications, Internet & Email
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to email@example.com (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192