- General Quantity Surveying skills such as (but not limited to) assisting in the preparation of detailed cost plans, price comparisons, measurement, production of project valuations, and BoQ preparation.
- Assist in estimating the project costs including preparing detailed Cost Plan (3 types) and Bills of Quantities from early design information including budget costs for feasibility studies.
- Mentor and managing Junior QS in the preparation of measurement to ensure the accuracy of measurement.
- Assisting in the procurement / award of Contracts including preparing Requests for Proposals (RFP), Scopes of Works (SoW), tender clarifications, tender questionnaires, tender recommendations, price / cost comparisons, negotiating and drafting Contracts.
- Assisting in the administration of Contracts, assessing interim payment applications (progress claims), variations / claims and Final Accounts. Collation of site measurement of construction as and when require.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly cost report including liaise with project team for necessary information.
- Understanding and applying proactive cost control for projects including transparent and competitive procurement and contractual administration / management processes.
- Assist the Senior QS in building a Cost Data Base including sourcing quotations from domestic and international Suppliers, Consultants and Contractors.
- Ensure contract/job information is accurate and up to date in company share drive.
- Assist the Senior QS in compiling market cost data analysis by sourcing quotation from a list of materials.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding of FIDIC, drawings, site works
- In-depth knowledge of construction works on site, method statement.
- Working knowledge of pre-contract, post-contract and site work.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 3-4 years at Similar Level.
- Preferable working in Development side or Client’s Consultant Firms
If you are interested to apply for it, please send update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org