- Plan a construction project and oversees the progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Being responsible for organization, implementation, and scheduling of the projects
- Being accountable for the quality of a construction project, completion of a construction project on time, implementing innovative solutions to problems and improvement of existing methods of workings on a construction project
- Proactively and consistently build relationships and a sense of team and teamwork in terms of site-based staff and management.
- Proactively implement a learning culture within the project management, site management, contractors, and workers
- Being the primary point of contact and responsibility for daily operations and activity on a construction site
- Prepare, update and share program / schedules including Weekly Schedule, 3 weeks look ahead and monthly updates.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Review the progress of works on and off site on a daily basis
- Prepare and issue internal and external reports pertaining to progress of works including Daily Reports, Weekly Reports, Manpower, Equipment, and progress of key / critical trades.
- Assist to ensure that sufficient responsibility and clarity for EHS, QA/QC and suitability of materials and Specifications have been procured prior to entering the Contract.
- Assist the Project Manager in obtaining approvals, permits and licenses.
- Ensure quality and appropriate construction standards & techniques. Lead project coordination meetings, other forms of communication and coordinate the technical aspects of the project
- Strong understanding of construction procedures, schedule, means and methods for Utilities and Infrastructure Works such as HV & MV Electrical System, WTP, STP, Water & Sewage Piping, Pump & Control, etc. and be knowledge Road & Drain Construction.
- Be knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations, and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 10 years experienced in related field or Mechanical or Electrical field.
- High level of computer literacy, with Microsoft Office and Proficiency Auto Card and Microsoft Project
- A good standard of written English including a good understanding of Contractual terms and their implications and obligations.
- Require riding Motorcycle skillfully on project site
- Intermediate command in English
- Positive Attitude to work and able to work under pressure
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to email@example.com (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192