- Prepares the necessary documentation and all other related paper works related to the completion of lease; handles the safekeeping of proper documentation.
- Liaise with tenants on renewables, termination, payment, and complaints during tenancy period.
- Issue invoice in Software for monthly, quarterly, etc. as per lease term
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on leasing status.
- Carry out daily leasing tasks including follow up on prospect & prepare prospect inquiry reports.
- Conduct market survey and monitor competitors’ project e.g., rental rates, new tenants, and occupancy rate.
- Maintain and keep stock of leasing collateral e.g., flyers and brochures.
- Any other tasks assigned by leasing manager, head of leasing.
- 3 Years & above work experience in Customer Service or related field
- Any bachelor’s degree or preferable with Business Degree
- Customer service mindset and attitude, Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English (Writing + Speaking), prefer additional Languages.
- Able to use MS Office Application, Internet & Email & Page Maker
- Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work in a team with minimum supervision.
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192