- Managing the schedule of Head of Marketing & Leasing and calendar of activities
- Managing deadlines and Task list of all teams’ members and HOD
- Draft, review and send communications on behalf of HOD
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents, task lists and attending to logistics of meetings. Take meeting minutes and record task lists.
- Arranging the meetings including phone calls, emails, communicate messages and information.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements.
- Maintain various documentations and signature records
- Support other marketing function as needed
- 2 year and above work experiences in related field
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Analytical mindset & critical thinking
- Proficiency in using MS Office Application, Internet & Email
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to email@example.com (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192