- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain buildings utilizing the M&E system and building assets.
- Main responsibilities for MEP, building handover inspections and maintenance defect to follow up issues.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of building assets during operations and performs.
- Perform daily building operation and lift, CCTV, MEP services, fire alarm system and ELV system around the building and public area.
- Responsible for checking all building corridor floor ties, light and fixtures and fittings to ensure all are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situation arise.
- Read and interpret equipment index of system and operations manuals to perform the required maintenance service.
- Diagnose problems, replace, or repair parts, test and adjust.
- Assist supervisor to achieve daily operation smoothly and manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Inspect and follow up all work which outside contractors assign, maintain all building defects and report to the manager.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on system, equipment and building facilities.
- Use hand tools and power tools, instruments, meters, and handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective materials and supervise any unusual situations.
- Comply with safety regulations, maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Able to perform ad-hoc jobs assigned by Supervisor or Manager
- 2 Years & above work experience in related field
- BE or AGTI, prefer Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical)
- Good awareness and strong technical skill for building MEP service (Installation and maintenance)
- Customer service mindset and attitude, Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of Basic Level of English (Writing + Speaking)
- Work knowledge of safety and equipment procedures Proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on weekends and shift assign (substitute off day will be given for weekend duty)
- Medical Benefits
- Others Benefits According To The Company Policy
Thanlyin Estate Development Ltd. is looking for the following positions of Finance Department. If you are interested, please share your updated CV sending to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) Sale Gallery, Star City, Next to Yangon-Thanlyin Bridge No.1, Thanlyin Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
Contact us (HR Department): 056-23151-3/ Ext: 1192