In response to the COVID-19 Emergency, these procedures are to protect the health and safety of our residents, staff and their dependents to ensure business continuity and pandemic contingency plans, working in accordance with guidelines set by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Star City is a community-driven organization and the health and safety of those in our community is our highest priority, and the following actions will be implemented for Partial lock down of the city/ any heightened levels of risk of COVID-19 spread in Myanmar.
Level 1: Partial lock down of the city/ heightened risk of Covid-19
- Workers movement will be restricted within StarCity, project works will be scaled down and no new projects will be initiated during this period.
- Operation staff will be on limited rotating duty and Support staffs will work from home.
- Community Center and Pool, All-Star Gym, A5 Pool and All-Star Kids Zones will be closed.
- Golf Course will remain open to residents, members only with limited staffing.
- Estate Management services will continue to operate essential services with limited manpower.
- Housekeeping services provided to individual apartments will be suspended.
- All events and gathering hosted by the Estate have been suspended until 30th of April.
- Visitors to the Estate will be screened at Security Entrance with information on area of access and reason for entry.
- Temperature checks are conducted on all individuals (Staff, Residents and Visitors) at the following areas
- Entrances of the Estate
- Sales gallery
- Project Sites & Management Offices
- Temperature screening protocol has been established. If any individual is recorded to be above the normal temperature range:
- Staff will be sent back home and will work from home until he/she gets better. TED management will check in daily to receive updates on health status.
- Residents will be sent back home and will be advised to be in self-isolation until he/she gets better. TED management will check in daily to receive updates on health status.
- Visitors will be denied entry and advised to seek medical assistance
If you need any further clarification, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you require any medical information contact, please see as follow.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
- Pun Hlaing Clinic at StarCity – 09 7753 9380
- Yangon Regional Department of Public Health – 09-449001261, 09-794510057
- Mandalay Regional Department of Public Health – 09-2000344, 09-43099526
- Central Epidemiology Unit – 067-3431432, 067-3431434, 09-429228991, 09-459149477
- Public Health Emergency Operation Center – 067- 3420268
- Thanlyin Hospital – 056 21 511
- Chan Myae Myitta Private Hospital – 09 42012 3047
- Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital – 01 368 4323, 09 421042679
- International SOS Yangon – 01 657922, 09 420114536
- Official Covid-19 Hotlines – 09756341601, 09756341602
We appreciate your cooperation and wish for all of you to be safe and healthy.