We would like to inform you that, in response to the COVID-19 Emergency and to protect the health and safety of our residents, StarCity Management is working closely with Thanlyin Township Authority and Government Authorities to follow any guidelines and orders that will be set-forth for Self-Quarantine.
Within StarCity, we have approximately 2,300 residents, and it is imperative that we take all necessary action to protect each other. We request that any households with any resident exhibiting fever and respiratory symptoms to self-isolate (Not Quarantine) at home without outside contact.
The Authorities have put in place strict policies to trace anyone who has been in contact with the COVID-19 patients, and self-quarantine policies are applied. Star City Management will work closely with any quarantined household to comply with the regulations, and to safeguard the rest of the residents. We would also like to urge all our residents to respect the privacy of any quarantined households within the estate.
Please note that township orders will be issued shortly which will confirm that anyone not following Self-Quarantine rules and regulations will be subjected to penalty under the law enforced by the police force. Please do understand that MOHS is establishing these orders to maintain public health and safety and StarCity management will work hand-in-hand with the authority to ensure compliance with these orders.
Please follow the following guidelines for Self-Isolation:
- Do not leave your home/apartment during isolation period. Isolation period is advised to be 14days.
- Stay 1-2meters away from others at home especially the vulnerable (mother, father, grandparents and kids)
- Avoid using shared spaces such as kitchens, bathrooms, living area, corridors at the same time. If there’s a need to be in the same area, wear masks.
- Clean shared bathroom with antiseptic wipes on all surfaces after each use.
- Do not share bed if possible and do not share towels.
- If you need food supplies have a friend or family member drop them off at the door.
- Do not have visitors at your home.
- Wash your hands frequently with soapy water for at least 20 seconds before and after eating and after going to toilet. Keep your hand sanitizer in accessible area of the house.
- Cover your mouth and nose with tissue or elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean objects and surfaces that you often touch, like door handles, phones, light switches, kitchen counters, handrails etc.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Eat Nutritious food and exercise regularly if possible.
- Monitor your symptoms for fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, tiredness or shortness of breath regularly at least every 2hrs. Record your symptoms in a diary.
- If you experience any of the above symptoms arrange to see a doctor immediately and contact local health authorities to check up on you on an urgent basic.
We encourage your cooperation and seek your understanding at this moment of the outbreak of COVID-19. Let us work together to minimize risk of infection in the estate.
If you have any further assistance, please reach out to our 24/7 Help Desk Security Hotline at 09 699 872 699. Should you require any medical information contact, please see as follow.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
- Pun Hlaing Clinic at StarCity – 09 7753 9380
- Yangon Regional Department of Public Health – 09-449001261, 09-794510057
- Mandalay Regional Department of Public Health – 09-2000344, 09-43099526
- Central Epidemiology Unit – 067-3431432, 067-3431434, 09-429228991, 09-459149477
- Public Health Emergency Operation Center – 067- 3420268
- Thanlyin Hospital – 056 21 511
- Chan Myae Myitta Private Hospital – 09 42012 3047
- Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital – 01 368 4323, 09 421042679
- International SOS Yangon – 01 657922, 09 420114536
- Official Covid-19 Hotlines – 09756341601, 09756341602
We appreciate your cooperation and wish for all of you to be safe and healthy.
Star City Management