With reference to the announcement from Ministry of Health & Sports on March 29, 2020, the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) confirmed 10 cases has been declared recently in Myanmar.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that we have escalated our response to Level 1 – Heightened State of Alert. At this level, we will be closing of our Star City facilities and amenities as below until further notice in order to minimize the risk in the Estate.
• All Stars Fitness
• All Stars Kids
• All Stars Pool at A5
• Community Pool
• Outdoor Kids Playground
• Star City Links golf course (open only to members and residents)
We encourage your cooperation and seek your understanding while we implement our crisis management plans in response to Covid-19. Let us work together to minimize risk of infection entering our Estate. We would also like to remind all us to be vigilant in protecting yourself and the people around you, by following basic protective measures recommended by the Ministry of Health and Sports, https://www.mohs.gov.mm. We also would like to urge you to stay home as best as possible and keep practicing social distance habit.
Please do not hesitate to write to us any specific concerns and clarification you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be communicating with you regularly with information and updates.
For further medical inquiries and information please contact.
IMPORTANT CONTACT NUMBERS
• Pun Hlaing Clinic at StarCity – 09 7753 9380
• Yangon Regional Department of Public Health – 09-449001261, 09-794510057
• Mandalay Regional Department of Public Health – 09-2000344, 09-43099526
• Central Epidemiology Unit – 067-3431432, 067-3431434, 09-429228991, 09-459149477
• Public Health Emergency Operation Center – 067- 3420268
• Thanlyin Hospital – 056 21 511
• Chan Myae Myitta Private Hospital – 09 42012 3047
• Pun Hlaing Siloam Hospital – 01 368 4323, 09 421042679
• International SOS Yangon – 01 657922, 09 420114536
• Official Covid-19 Hotlines – 09756341601, 09756341602
Star City Management